About our company
The company was founded by Adrien Lapin in 1959.
Over the years, car breaker Lapin evolved into a company specialised in the purchase of damaged cars and the sale of parts. The site now covers 45,000 m², with 10,000 m² of inside parts storage! The company has built itself a strong reputation by selling high-quality parts at a fair price.